We offer you to take part in School Patent, the annual international creative contest!
Just think, for sure, each of you is talented in some way, no matter what it is – the ability to draw, write poetry or short stories, craft and make applications; or maybe, you have always wanted to be an inventor, and you have creative ideas for it!
Then be sure to take part in the competition! We can help make your dreams come true; what we need in return is motivation and a good mood!
What is a patent? It's very simple! The patent is the same as birth certificate or passport, which every one of you has. And this document confirms your uniqueness, tells other people who you are.
A patent is a document that will protect your invention.
If you are an artist or just love to draw, then you can take part in the nomination Best Picture on a Given Topic and select one of the following topics:
- for 1st-5th grade students: Fairy Tale Things in our Time
- for 6th-8th grade students: The Ideas of Science Fiction Writers in the Modern World
- for 9th-11th grade students: The Creation and Development of Intellectual Property
- for students from 1st to 11th grade: The Scientific Achievements of Mankind and the Future of Sport
- for students from 3rd to 11th grade: Intellectual Property in People’s Lives
If you write, then you can definitely participate in Best Essay on a Given Topic
- for 1st-5th grade students: What we Got in Life from Fairy Tales
- for 6th-8th grade students: Fantasy is Part of our Lives
- for 9th-11th grade students: Intellectual Activity of People and Future of the World
- for students from 7th to 11th grade: Intellectual Property and me
And if you are a young inventor and can never sit still, then the nomination Invention is for you!
- Sports Equipment
- New Sports Game
- Modernization of Life for People with Limited Mobility
- Useful for Mothers
- Social Project (Program)
- Modern Technical Problem Solving
- School Supplies
- Robotics for all
- Different and Important
What if you cannot draw, write poetry or invent, but you love your school? Tell us about it in the nomination Best School Presentation and choose the right topic for you:
- Fairy Tale Presentation of the School
- Sci-Fi Presentation of the School
- Presentation of the Intellectual Activity of Pupils of the School
- Author's Presentation of the School on the topic My School in XXX Century
- Presentation on Intellectual Property Creation Using Animation and Flash-technologies
See, there a topic for everyone! You just need to decide what you are interested in!
Ask your teachers for the details of participation!
We are looking forward to seeing your work! Make the world brighter and more interesting!
Winners will be selected and awarded by the expert jury!
The Organizing Committee of the Contest
Applications for participation in the Contest should be sent to email@example.com
Application period starrts Ostober 1, 2015!