We welcome you to attend the annual city festival 'Days of Intellectual Property 2015!'
20-24 April, 2015, Days of Intellectual Property will be held in St Petersburg to mark World Intellectual Property Day for the seventh time.
Celebration is joined by the representatives of international organizations and government bodies; heads of organizations and industrial enterprises; educational institutions and research organizations; excellent practitioners in the field of legal protection and enforcement of intellectual property; talented youth; as well as representatives of media, public associations of patent attorneys, and technology support centers and innovation.
The program includes – International Conference ‘Russia's Intellectual Potential: Legal and Resource Provision,’ award ceremony for the contest ‘For Contribution to the Development of Intellectual Property,’ contest ‘School Patent;’ round tables – ‘Trademarks, Appellations of Origin, Geographical Guidance’ and ‘Legal Protection Of Computer Programs And Databases.’ ‘Blockage of the Internet Resources in Order to Stop the Violation of Intellectual Property Rights,’ ‘Patent Law;’ and business game ‘The Dispute Over Patent Rights’ and other events at various venues in the city.
The event at this level is important for the activation of innovative development of the Russian economy, to aid its growing international prestige.
We welcome you to participate in the Days of Intellectual Property in St Petersburg and to sponsor its core activities.
If you sponsor the event, you:
- support development of intellectual property in St Petersburg, in particular the annual event Days of Intellectual Property
- get the opportunity to expand your business contacts
- position your company as an active participant in the innovation process
- will meet with senior managers, entrepreneurs, government officials, business community, technology parks, and incubators
- will be able to promote your projects, products, and services around people who are the decision-maker
- maximize your value and popularity among the target audience
- expand your professional contacts for further interaction and business opportunities
- get information about the current and future needs of partners and competitors
- get a 10% discount on the staff retraining program Patenting (specialist in the field of intellectual property) at Institute of International Business and Law of ITMO University
Please, tell the organizing committee of celebration about your decision.